Saturday, October 21, 2006

RSS Feed

I suspect that no one has as of this writing, but if you've subscribed to my blog with the default Blogger Atom feed, I would appreciate if you switch to my Feedburner one. You can see it in the upper-right if you're reading this in a browser, or use this link:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Ryanlrussell .

This is so I can keep track of you if you read this via RSS. I've also added a Site Meter counter. I'm pretty new to Blogger. If I screwed up something, please let me know.

3 comments:

Ryan Russell said...

Posting myself a comment, testing something.

DudeVanWinkle said...

So you wanna track us? very scary ;-)
so I take it that you dont recommend atom eh?

i'll subscribe to your feedburner one at 12:32 am est, lemme know if it does what it's supposed ta'

-JP

Ryan Russell said...

There's nothing wrong with the atom feed. In fact, the feedburner feed uses it as its feed. It's just that Blogger (near as I can tell) tells me nothing about how many people are using their feed. If at some point I have subscribers reading via RSS, I'd like to have a rough idea how many.

I don't know if I'm thrilled with feedburner yet. it's not terribly live. I probably won't see you register until tomorrow.

The Site Meter tracker I added on the other hand is awesome. Though, I don't see you on that, either... unless you visited much earlier in the day.